A. WHO WE ARE
If you reside in the EEA then the company that is responsible for your personal information is our Irish affiliate SAM EU.
If you reside outside of the EEA then the company that is responsible for your personal information is Mosaic LLC.
B. WHAT WE DO
This site is intended to provide you with a range of content about our corporate affiliates and the products and services provided by them. It is intended for informational purposes only.
C. HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
We may collect information from you in a variety of different ways. Some of this information may identify you and some is anonymous information, such as your page views, link clicks, and login times. Your information may be kept in an identifiable format, or in a de-identified aggregate format which means that you cannot reasonably be identified from it. We provide further detail on the type of info we collect, and how we collect it, below:
1. Information You Provide To Us. We may collect and store any information you provide when using the Site or that you provide in some other manner. This information may include information such as:
Your name and email address
You may choose to send us communications through the email addresses listed on the Site. We may use emails that you send to us for any business purpose, including communicating with you, and we may disclose such correspondence with our trusted third party service providers who may only use it to provide services to us. You may request to receive newsletters such as Investor Relations emails. You may unsubscribe at any time by following the instructions at the bottom of the any such email or sending an email to us HERE. We will not sell your email address to third parties.
2. Automatically Captured Information. We may automatically collect information from your computer and/or device when you use the Site. This allows us to assess how you have used the Site, the device you have used it on and helps us to analyze how we can optimize the Site for you in the future. This information may include information about your hardware and software such as your IP address, your browser type and language and other browser- related information and a time-stamp.
3. Other Technologies. We may use standard Internet technology, such as web beacons, cookies and other similar technologies (such as local stored objects) when you interact with the Site or view our emails, to track your use of the Site.
“Local shared objects,” or “flash cookies,” may be stored on your computer or device using a media player or other software installed on your computer or device. Local shared objects operate much like cookies, but cannot be managed in the same way. Depending on how local shared objects are enabled on your computer or device, you may be able to manage them using software settings. For information on managing flash cookies, for example, click HERE.
A “pixel tag” (also known as a “clear GIF” or “web beacon”) is a tiny image – typically just one-pixel – that can be placed on a web page or in our electronic communications to you in order to help us measure the effectiveness of our content by, for example, counting the number of individuals who visit us online or verifying whether you’ve opened one of our emails or seen one of our web pages.
“HTML5” (the language some websites, such as mobile websites, are coded in) may be used to store information on your computer or device about your usage of the Services so that we may improve and customize them for you.
Our Site may include the above tracking technologies and others, operated by both us and third parties. The information we obtain in this manner enables us to customize the services we offer as part of the Site for our users.
4. Do not track signals. The Site’s systems are not configured to respond to Web browser “do not track” signals or other mechanisms that provide consumers the ability to exercise choice regarding the collection of personally identifiable information about an individual consumer’s online activities over time and across third-party Web sites or online services.
To process your information as described above, we rely on the following legal bases:
Provide you with the Site: Most of the time, the reason we process your information is to perform the contract that you have with us. For instance, as you go about using our service, we use your information to provide you with a more customized and personal experience.
Legitimate interests: We may use your information where we have legitimate interests to do so. For instance, we analyze users behavior on our services to continuously improve our offerings, ensure it is bug free, and we process information for administrative, fraud detection and other legal purposes.
C. HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may use information that we collect about you to:
Deliver the Site to you; - Respond to your queries with the best possible answers; - Provide you with customer support;
Perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, the Site;
Communicate with you by e-mail, postal mail, display media and/or mobile devices;
SiteEnforce our terms and conditions;
Manage our business and protect the quality of the Site, which includes maintenance of the Site systems;
Investigate complaints, abuse or other allegations; and
Perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
D. WITH WHOM WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
1. Authorized service providers: We may share your information with our authorized service providers that perform certain services on our behalf. These services may include:
providing customer service, technical and operational support, and email services;
marketing assistance, performing business and sales analysis,
supporting our Site functionality and other features offered through our Site, as well as when we have notified you, or you have requested, that we do so.
These service providers may have access to information, which is needed to perform their functions and allow us to provide you with the Site.
E. HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION
F. WHERE WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
Information we collect, or permit third parties to collect may be transferred to, stored and processed outside your country of residence in any country or territory where one or more of our affiliated group companies, third party service providers or advertising companies or advertising networks are located or maintain facilities, including but not limited to the United States and Ireland.
G. THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
H. YOUR RIGHTS
Depending on your location you may have some or all of the following rights in relation to how we use your information:
1. Access - you may request access to your information and receive copies of it.
2. Correction - to have inaccurate/incomplete information corrected and updated.
3. Object to, or Limit or Restrict, Use of your Information - You can ask us to stop using all or some of your information or to limit our use of it.
4. Deletion - in certain circumstances, you can request a right to be forgotten (this is a right to have your information deleted or our use of your information restricted, including for example, a right to not have a user’s name appear in a search result). We will honor such requests unless we have to retain this information to comply with a legal obligation by European or Member State law or unless we have an overriding interest to retain it.
5. Portability- in certain circumstances, exercise the right to data portability (this is a right to obtain a transferable version of your information to transfer to another provider).
6. Consent Management - Where we rely on consent to process your information, you may withdraw consent at any time and you do not have to provide a reason for your withdrawal to withdraw consent at any time where processing is based on consent.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, or wish to object to our use of your information, please write to us at the address listed below and we will consider your request in accordance with applicable laws.
Keep in mind, we may reject requests for certain reasons, including if the request is unlawful or if it may infringe on the rights and freedoms of another person.
I. HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
The security and confidentiality of you information is very important to us, thus we take certain security measures (including physical, electronic and procedural measures) to help safeguard your information from unauthorized access and disclosure. Please know that, despite our best efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable.
You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any password you may use to access the Site. You agree not to transfer your user name or password, or lend or otherwise transfer your use of or access to the Site, to any third party. You are fully responsible for all activity that occurs in connection with your user name or password. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your user name or password or any other breach of security related to your account or the Site, and to ensure that you log off/exit from your account (if applicable) at the end of each session. We are not liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with any of the foregoing obligations.
J. DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
For our EEA users, our Data Protection Officer is responsible for ensuring your rights are respected and to review and oversee how we collect and use your personal information. They can be reached by contacting email@example.com.
K. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
Our Site is intended for general audiences over the age of 13 years old (or over the age of 16 if you are resident in the EEA). We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13 years old, or 16 in the EEA. If you are not over 13 years old (or 16 years old in the EEA) then DO NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SITE.
M. YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Under the California Shine The Light law, California residents may opt-out of the disclosure of information to third parties for direct marketing purposes (as those concepts are defined in that law). However, we do not currently engage in the type of sharing covered by that law and so no such list exists. We do not process or respond to Do Not Track signals from a user’s internet browser, as described above.
N. HOW TO CONTACT US
Mosaic Group Holdings, LLC 330 West 34th Street, 5th Floor New York, NY 10001 ATTN: Privacy Officer/Legal Dept. email: firstname.lastname@example.org
EEA users should user the below contact details:
IAC Search and Media Europe Ltd. 10 Earlsfort Terrace Dublin 2 Ireland email@example.com
You also have the right to complain to the Irish Data Protection Commission or another supervisory authority. You can contact the Office of the Data Protection Commissioner at: Telephone: +353 (0)761 104 800 or Lo Call Number 1890 252 231
END OF DOCUMENT.
©2019 Mosaic Group Holdings, LLC. All rights reserved.